Mensin Gold Bibiani Ltd (MGBL) is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the following positions: Risk Supervisor – Gold Room
To protect all stakeholder including staff, products and assets as well as utilize available policies, procedures and resources to conduct operations in order to meet the short and long-term safeguarding and protection demands of MGBL.
- Manage and/or implement security protocols related to the storage of confidential information and documents.
- provide overall operations and monitoring of access control, intrusions and other security
- Ensure that the activities of subordinates are in line with legal and international asset protection requirements.
- Provide professional-level assistance with the development, delivery, and management of
- Liaise with police, judicial Service, company personnel, on-site contractors and contracted security agency employees on security related issues on the
- Review routine reports from subordinates and forward them to the Risk Manager for further distribution and filing.
- Provide and/or implement security protocols for all assigned facilities and information
- Conduct regular walk-throughs and security inspections for assigned
- Conduct continuous supervision of Security Guards assigned and ensure that MGBL access control procedures are properly
- Record contractor attendance and post coverage for monthly submission to superiors and ensure that such records are properly
- Ensure up-to-date records of the Guards patrol and other relevant activities are logged and kept (Visitors log, Cargo log, Equipment In/out log )
- Ensure Security Guards are familiar with and conduct duties in accordance with MGBL security policies and procedures.
- Investigate and report all incidents in any MGBL offices, residences and operational areas that involve a breach of security procedures, injuries or
- Assign daily duties to security personnel, through the contractor representative where applicable and ensure posts are manned at all
- Instruct and guide personnel on shift in the performance of security services, including MGBL Emergency and Security
- Monitor Control Room
- Liaise daily with the Security contractor representative and Public Security
- Prepare and submit Security reports (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly).
- Respond to and coordinate security-related incidents involving MGBL Staff/Contractors staff and eligible dependents.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Security and Risk Management or its
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years working experience as a Senior Security supervisor preferably in the extractive industry.
- Basic and practical knowledge of Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPSHR)
- Must possess a valid Ghanaian driving licence and proficiency in driving light vehicles
- An experience with the Ghana Armed Forces, Ghana Police Service and other state security agencies will be an added
- Extensive knowledge of security protocol and
- Strong knowledge in fire protection, crisis and disaster management
- Sound knowledge in Security Electronic and Informatics
- Ability to work with confidential and classified
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
- Ability to provide training on security policies and
- Excellent management and supervisory
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including PowerPoint word, Outlook, Project and excel or related
- Strong communication and interpersonal
- Must be a team
- Must be safety
- High regard for confidentiality of
- Ability to pay attention to
How to apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CVs and copies of certificates with the preferred position as the subject of the email.